Friday, June 1, 2012

The Brief History

This is me.

I am NOT crafty.

Not in the least.

Not even a little.

I try.  

I have really tried.

Ok, I have thought about really trying...

After befriending the darn craftiness woman on planet Earth, Dawn Kriz, I decided that I must up my crafty quotient.  I jokingly informed her that she should so a "Crafty Mom Boot Camp" for those of us to took Latin instead of Home Ec, talked on the phone instead of learning to cook from my mom, or have given talent versus those of us who don't even know what the store Michael's is all about.

I then on a weird fluke ended up at a quilting store in Cannon Beach, OR and bought material and a pattern for American Girl Doll dresses.  Anyone who has a child under the American Girl Doll spell knows that the dresses are SO expensive and learning to make them would be a great idea.

I texted Dawn, let her know of my purchase and that Crafty Mom Boot Camp was in effect.  She tried to change her number and block my calls, but I showed up to her house anyway!

This is my blog about learning to be crafty.

Chances are it will be one blog - maybe two - long before I lose hope.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment